You know there's value in your Web site -- but where, exactly, do you find it? What do you measure? You have to start with determining how well your Web site is attracting customers, holding their interest, building relationships and accelerating the sales cycle. This webcast with leading web analytics expert and author Jim Sterne will delve into the business side of Web metrics and will draw a contrast between what you might measure and what you should measure.
Jim will also explore the greatest obstacle to successful web analytics: The Feedback Loop Gap, and making the most out of the information generated by web measurement systems. The secret is not to look to the technology for answers, but instead, focus on organizational and cultural issues. The greater complexity of getting the most out of these tools lies in convincing managers to embrace and take advantage them. Many web analytics projects succeed in implementation but fail to realize anywhere near their potential ROI. Why? Accountability.
Attendees of this webcast will learn:
- How surprisingly valuable web analytics can be
- How to measure the impact of your online advertising
- How to gauge the effect of Web site navigational changes
- How to inspect the status of your sales life cycle
- How to determine the value of online customer service
- How to appraise the value of altering your marketing message
And ultimately, how to take your site to the next level.