1) Average handle time should not be monitored at which level?
a) At the individual call center agent or customer service representative level.
b) At the call center level.
c) At an enterprise level.
d) Based on the experience level of agents.
2) How low should you keep the blocking rate in the call center?
a) Less than 1%
b) Less than 10%
c) Above 10%
d) Less than 5%
3) Which of the following is not true about cost per contact?
a) It is not important to clearly identify which costs are included and not included in cost per call.
b) Cost per contact is usually monitored/measured as a specific period of time.
c) Cost per contact is generally broken out by channel/media.
d) Monitoring cost per call allows management to determine where to spend valuable funds on technology and process improvement.
4) Which of the following is the least common method of issuing customer satisfaction surveys?
a) Automated surveys (IVR) immediately after a call.
b) Door-to-door surveys.
c) Telephone surveys and call backs
d) Mail and email surveys
5) Why is accurate forecasting important in the call center?
a) Proper forecast leads to proper staffing.
b) It impacts the customer experience.
c) Forecasting directly drives the cost of labor.
d) All of the above.
6) Measuring the number of calls offered is often done it at the switch level, so ____ are often missed.
a) International calls.
b) Local calls.
c) Blocked calls (callers who get a "busy" signal).
d) Calls transferred to remote agents.
7) If a call center has an 80% occupancy rate, what does that mean?
a) 20% of the time, call center agents are available and waiting for a call.
b) 80% of the time, call center agents are available and waiting for a call.
c) 80 call center agents are available and waiting for a call at any given time.
d) None of the above.
8) After call center managers observe an agent for quality monitoring purposes, when should they provide feedback?
a) After they've had a chance to observe the other agents on the team.
b) As soon as possible following the observation.
c) After they've spent a few days on paperwork.
d) At the end of the day.
9) What call center software can provide comprehensive schedule adherence information?
a) Speech analytics software.
b) Workforce management software.
c) eLearning software.
d) Performance management software
10) What is the industry standard for service level?
a) 80% of all calls answered within 20 seconds.
b) 75% of calls answered within 10 seconds.
c) 90% of calls answered within 30 seconds.
d) There are no standards.
* Read the answer and more about service level
* Return to the Call Center Metrics School