Creating Customer Value, Understanding customer behavior with Don Peppers, April 2008
Many experts say that analyzing customer complaints is one of the most important things a business can do to remain successful. Customer complaints can provide valuable information on customer needs and the level of service your organization is providing, so they shouldn't be ignored or covered up. In the April installment of Creating Customer Value, a podcast series with Peppers and Rogers, Don Peppers takes questions from readers on handling customer complaints and analyzing customer needs. Peppers urges readers to adopt complaint "discovery" policies and explains how to track a customer's past buying behavior based on the purchase patterns of similar consumers.
|Understanding customer behavior with Don Peppers|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Understanding customer behavior with Don Peppers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Recognized for over a decade as a world-renowned expert, entrepreneur and thought leader on customer-focused relationship management strategies for business, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author, influencial speaker and a founding partner of the customer-centered management consulting firm, Peppers & Rogers Group.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
|Related resources on customer behavior and customer needs|
- Read Peppers and Rogers latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Learn about the basic needs of customers in Lior Arussy's expert Q&A.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: