In this brief podcast, learn the definition for average handle time and best practices for measuring it in the call center from Lori Bocklund and Steve Suhn of Strategic Contact.
Visit the Call Center Metrics School.
Related podcasts on call center metrics
- Understanding blocking rate for the call center
- Understanding cost per contact for the call center
- Understanding customer satisfaction as a call center metric
- Measuring forecasted calls against handled calls in the call center
- Using number of calls offered as a call center metric
- Understanding occupancy for the call center
- Understanding quality monitoring for the call center
- Understanding call center schedule adherence
- Understanding service level for the call center
- Designing a call center metrics strategy