In this podcast, Penny Reynolds of The Call Center School will provide secrets to keeping call center agents motivated and how to maximize the efficiency of your call center. Penny has spent over twenty years in the call center and telecommunications industry, and is known as an industry expert on people management.
Listen to this podcast to understand how and why all call center managers should strive to build an operating environment where agents feel encouraged and supported and are recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance.
Total length: 16:25
Fast forward to questions that interest you most:
- :54: Can you explain some of the methods companies use to keep agents motivated?
- 5:18: Turnover in the call center is an age-old problem. What about the call center environment makes turnover such a common occurrence and what can be done about it?
- 9:21: More and more organizations are making use of remote agents. Are the motivation tactics any different for remote agents?
- 11:58: What are some of the most common mistakes you see managers make related to motivating call center employees?
- 14:48: How can call center technology help support efforts to motivate agents?
Call Center Manager Learning Guide: This newly revamped guide is a must for call center managers. Navigate through the sections of this guide to find exactly what you need, whether it's strategic advice, metrics information, performance management help or outsourcing calculations.
Call center agents -- six simple steps to help motivation: Managers can keep agents motivated by starting off right with hiring, putting trust in agents and sharing budget concerns with call center workers.
Improving call center agent motivation and morale: In this tip, learn why morale is so important in the call center and find advice on managing call center agents to improve morale and motivation.