Creating Customer Value, Maximizing shareholder value through customers with Martha Rogers, March 2008
Many companies struggle with building value for customers and shareholders simultaneously -- perhaps because they fail to realize customer value and shareholder value are virtually the same thing. In the March installment of Creating Customer Value, a podcast series with Peppers and Rogers, Martha Rogers takes readers questions on customer trust, customer equity and shareholder value. Martha explains the link between customer value and shareholder value and why customer loyalty and trust should be used as ways to build shareholder value. She also provides advice for companies looking to win back lost customers.
|Maximizing shareholder value through customers|
Download the podcast: Maximizing shareholder value through customers with Martha Rogers
- 00:42 I work for a customer service company. A longtime customer was unsatisfied with our services at present, so he took his business elsewhere. Since then we have made some changes, but how can we convince this customer to come back to our company and regain his trust?
- 02:00 In my organization, the needs of shareholders are often given priority over the needs of customers. What can we do to make sure customer loyalty and customer trust are given the same attention as shareholder value? Also, what impact does customer lifetime value have on the company value created for shareholders?
- Read Peppers and Rogers latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Learn to increase market share without damaging customer trust in this Peppers and Rogers expert response.
- Ask your own customer trust questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages:
Click below to listen on your computer or download to your mp3 player for on-the-go expert advice.
Click on the arrow to play the podcast:
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
|Related resources on customer value and shareholder value|