Creating Customer Value, Maximizing customer interactions to build customer equity with Don Peppers, July 2009.
Measuring and building customer equity is important in any economy, but it can be especially challenging during difficult economic times. It all starts with leveraging the time spent interacting with customers and making the most of customer data. In this installment of our Creating Customer Value podcast series, Don Peppers gives tips and best practices for maximizing customer interactions to build customer equity and how to establish call center metrics that encourage customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Visit the Creating Customer Value podcast archive.
|Maximizing customer interactions to build customer equity|
Download for later:
Recognized for over a decade as a world-renowned expert, entrepreneur and thought leader on customer-focused relationship management strategies for business, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author, influential speaker and a founding partner of the customer-centered management consulting firm, Peppers & Rogers Group.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
- 00:20 What are some effective ways to build customer equity for a customer that has been loyal for a few years but has not increased the amount they are spending?
- 06:10 If a customer threatens to take their service elsewhere, how can companies determine if the customer is worth keeping and at what cost?
- 09:13 How can call center managers set up metrics that encourage call center agents to build customer satisfaction that will lead to profitability?
Related resources on customer equity
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Get tips for managing customer equity.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: