Customer equity management is an important aspect of any business strategy. According to many experts, organizations should focus their attention on long-term, high-worth customers and make it a priority to keep those customers satisfied at all times. In this month's podcast, Martha Rogers takes questions from readers on building and managing customer worth and customer equity in a variety of different situations. Learn how businesses can cater to the customer life cycle, find out if price discounting is really a good idea and get tips for building loyalty in the pharmaceutical industry.
|Customer equity management tips from Martha Rogers|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Customer equity management tips from Martha Rogers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Named one of the nineteen most important business gurus of the past century by Business 2.0 Magazine, Martha Rogers, Ph.D., is a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group. Martha has been recognized for the past decade as one of the world's leading experts on customer-based business strategies and growing customer value.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
|Related resources on customer equity|
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- See how relationship marketing is changing the way marketers deal with customers.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: