According to experts, a customer strategy should always be designed in the customer's best interest. In this installment of our Creating Customer Value podcast series, expert Martha Rogers gives tips for updating customer strategies, building a customer strategy from scratch and adjusting an employee strategy during a recession.
- Visit the Creating Customer Value podcast archive.
|Building a customer strategy with Martha Rogers|
Download for later:
Building a customer strategy with Martha Rogers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Named one of the nineteen most important business gurus of the past century by Business 2.0 Magazine, Martha Rogers, Ph.D., is a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group. Martha has been recognized for the past decade as one of the world's leading experts on customer-based business strategies and growing customer value.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
- 00:30 In your opinion, how should companies update and revamp their customer strategies in order to stay successful in 2009?
- 03:20 As a new company, what steps should we follow when developing a customer strategy?
- 04:75 We are looking for ways to improve the morale of employees this year following freezes on raises and bonuses and the looming threat of layoffs. How should we adjust our employee strategy in order to boost morale and motivation during these tough times?
- 07:12 Is it possible to measure customer trust? What types of questions can we ask our customers to see what level of trust they actually have in our salespeople and products?
Related resources on customer equity and customer strategy
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Get tips for creating a customer loyalty strategy that targets doctors.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: