See last week's tip for context.
All the dimensions and attributes are reduced and simplified for representation. This type of Business Object Inheritance approach will potentially do the followings:
- Reduce unwanted overhead of SK and grandfather key.
- Help to build categorized OLAP cube
- Supply modular information by steps.
- Make an organized approach to business objects that, in turn, will give better understanding of business and grouped ETL.
- Access for facts can be customized.
For more information, check out SearchCRM's Best Web Links on Data Warehousing.