In this podcast, Seth Godin, author of nine books, including the New York Times bestseller Purple Cow: Transforming Your Business by Being Remarkable, talks about how CRM has failed marketing, what marketers can learn from social media and his take on the market. He also questions the fascination with metrics in marketing.
|Voices of CRM: Seth Godin|
- Listen to the podcast here: Seth Godin, marketing guru and blogger, discusses CRM, his books, social media and why marketers should not be overly concerned with metrics.
- One-on-one with marketing guru Seth Godin: In this interview from August of 2004, Seth talks about Purple Cow, cooling systems and cereal.
- Marketing Strategy All-in-One Guide: This All-in-One Guide on marketing strategy is designed to make you a better marketer regardless of where you are in the learning process. In each section, we'll logically guide you through our resources to maximize your learning experience.
- Marketers see data breach danger, remain unprepared: A recent study finds marketers are aware that data breaches can harm their brand, but few have a plan of action in place. Companies and marketing departments need to be direct in dealing with the problem.
- Customer loyalty programs -- pricing for vendor programs vs. homegrown programs: Learn where to find cost evaluation information for a customer loyalty program in this expert tip from Michael Lowenstein.