The Salesforce Customer Success Platform is the official name of the Salesforce portfolio of products.
This cloud-only platform for CRM and other capabilities includes the following clouds to enable sales, service, marketing, collaboration and communities, analytics and business intelligence, and application development both within Salesforce and for third-party applications that work with the Customer Success Platform. The Salesforce clouds that make up the Customer Success Platform include the following:Content Continues Below
- The Salesforce Sales Cloud for sales enablement, sales force automation and lead management.
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud for marketing automation, customer journey mapping, social marketing and more.
- The Salesforce Service Cloud to automate processes and consolidate information to enhance the customer experience.
- The Salesforce Community Cloud for internal and external communication between employees, partners, contractors and so forth.
- The Salesforce Analytics Cloud for analytics and business intelligence of data residing in the Salesforce Clouds or, increasingly, in third-party applications.
- The Salesforce App Cloud for development of functionality within Salesforce clouds or of third-party applications that work with the Salesforce portfolio.