Adobe Experience Platform, formerly known as Adobe Cloud Platform, is a suite of customer experience management (CEM) services and tools. The suite supports services such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Document Cloud and Creative Cloud in order to join content and data into one customer data platform (CDP).
The goal of the Adobe Experience Platform is to create unified customer profiles that can be used to uncover insights and aid business transformation. The platform is based on data-driven methodologies and best practices.Content Continues Below
Features of Adobe Experience Platform
In terms of key functionality and features, Adobe Experience Platform:
- Utilizes Adobe Sensei, an artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technology, to help automate tasks, personalize customer experiences and predict customer data.
- Has an Experience Query Service that allows data analysts to input all datasets and data silos into a unified storage in order to query them together. Data can come from sources such as customer behavior, point of sale (POS) terminals and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Offers a Data Science Workspace for data scientists to use all datasets to help develop and train data models for uncovering insights.
- Includes Unified Profile, Identity and Edge services that work together to activate audience segments. The Unified Profile service acts as a central data storage for customer data and interactions in order to create a consistent and comprehensive view of each customer. The Identity service matches behaviors and interests to customers in order to put together a buyer persona. The Edge service allows professionals to perform computations and make decisions based on the collected customer data.
- Incorporates basic API data services such as cataloging, ingestion, decisioning, governance and access.
Benefits of Adobe Experience Platform
Using the Adobe Experience Platform to consolidate customer data can bring a variety of benefits:
- Updates and maintains customer data in real time.
- Supports the use of APIs to integrate other customer experience management technologies and capabilities.
- Enables the development of personalized customer experience mobile applications.
- Provides a unified cross-channel and cross-device experience.
- Eliminates data silos and stores information in one place.
- Allows customers to choose a preferred infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
- Increases customer satisfaction by continuously improving tailored experiences.