The roles and responsibilities will include:
• Identify key customer measurements for the whole organization
• Identify customer experience measures per touch point
• Determine frequency and scope of measurements
• Link measurement results to actual customer spend to justify investment
• Link customer measurements to operational measurements to enable change
• Track changes and improvements
Dig Deeper on Contact center software and applications
Related Q&A from Lior Arussy
Find out the best way to use a customer segmentation strategy to design a retention model that allows you to hold onto current customers and provide ... Continue Reading
Read about how to make a more customer-centered and innovative workplace organizational culture, with tips on collaboration, education and the voice ... Continue Reading
Learn customer experience metrics, including how to track and measure the impact a website redesign may have on the online customer experience, in ... Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.